Nick Suciu of The Oliver Law Group is gathering plaintiffs to form a class action group against protein spiking (Google it). This would effect nearly every major company in the sports nutrition category. If you’ve bought protein powder, basically ever, you most likely bought something that was protein spiked. Read more here: http://legalactionnow.com/harmful-drugs/dietary-sports-supplements/protein-powder-spiking-lawsuit-class-action-amino-spiking-protein-scam
- Newport Trial Group accused of unethical practices in Class Action
- CrossFit lawsuit vs/ 360 Fitness Superstore dismissed
- CrossFit countersued by CrossFit Kids founders!
- ProSupps Protein Spiking Class Action: Label claim is 44g/serving, actual is <33g/serving
- More CrossFit competitors/coaches testing positive for Performance Enhancing Drugs: The Rise of Steroids in CrossFit